Who am I?

My photo
Heavener, Oklahoma, United States
1st of all i'm a mommy,then a wife,then a friend !Family is my life. I love poetry,reading & writing it.

My little Meachanics

My little Meachanics

Friday, April 11, 2008

Party of 4 Introduced

To start off I would like to introduce myself and my family.My name is Naomi.I have been married for 3 yrs in August,but my huband,Jeffery and I have been together for 6 yrs in September.We've had a very interesting relationship.Our 1st date consisted of driving his 70 model Ford off the back of the backside of Cavanaugh Hill.If any of you have been there you know there is no way we could have made it.Well you are right we didn't.We ended up WALKING.13 MILES.UP & DOWN THE ROUGHEST TERRAIN I HAVE EVER SEEN.Needless to say we got to know quite a bit about each other that night.AND NO NOT THAT WAY.I WAS RAISED BETTER THAN THAT.Ever since then we haven't had the best of luck at anything,but we haven't let it get us down.We've gotten thru everything life has thrown at us,although it wasn't easy.With that said you should know we have a very strong relationship and I love this man with all my heart.A couple of years down the road we were blessed with a baby girl,Dixie.She is now 2.She loves to swing & help me do the dishes.We decided that she needed a sibling.I hated the idea of her having to go thru anything that happened to her father and I alone later on in our lives.This time we were blessed with a little baby boy,Eli.He was a month old yesterday,the 10th of April.He is an active,healthy & happy baby.I guess I will let you all go now & I will keep you updated on my fun exciting life with my family.

No comments:

Followers