Who am I?

My photo
Heavener, Oklahoma, United States
1st of all i'm a mommy,then a wife,then a friend !Family is my life. I love poetry,reading & writing it.

My little Meachanics

My little Meachanics

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Absent for a few months

I haven't posted in a while so I decided to give you a little update
Eli is now 9 1/2 months old.Crawling,feeding himself,standing on his own,walking around the furniture & had taken a few steps on his own.
Dixie is now 3 yrs old.Full of energy & looks just like her daddy.
Jeff is doing well.Working mostly but not bad at all.
And as for me,I'm doing pretty good as well.No sickness,well other than a sore throat I've been fighting for the past couple of days.Trying to enjoy life and getting ready for Christmas!

1 comment:

True Bliss Images said...

YAY!! Christmas is on it's way. I can't wait to see all of the kids christmas morning. Hope you all have a great and merry christmas

Followers