Who am I?

My photo
Heavener, Oklahoma, United States
1st of all i'm a mommy,then a wife,then a friend !Family is my life. I love poetry,reading & writing it.

My little Meachanics

My little Meachanics

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dentist Appt. Update

To my surprise my babies did really well.They weren't as scared & worried as I thought they would be.They weren't fearless but i thought we were going to have some major meltdowns.We didn't.The environment of the place helps alot.They have an arcade room,a playstation,wii,fish tank,toys,& a train that goes all the time overhead.It was fun for me too,the game part anyway.I am SO VERY proud of my babies.Eli got a good report & Dixie did as well,but she has 8 cavities that will have to be taken care of in the next few visits.We go back for that in January.I CANNOT get over how well they did.I am 1 very proud momma

No comments:

Followers